With so many people suffering from back pain nowadays, it’s easy to see why we might be looking for some relief. Desk jobs and poor posture lead to a lot of pain in the back, especially the lower back. But there is a solution for it besides doing yoga and stretches every now and then.
But if you’re in the market for a way to reduce your back pain, we have some ideas to help you figure out what you want. Like most products, there are truly a lot of options out there, and it might be intimidating to look into the market without some advice. So we’ve made a list of stretchers so you can find the best back stretcher for you!
This back stretcher is super easy and very light. You can bring it wherever and take it with you when you’re traveling. That makes it perfect for someone that’s constantly on the go. The stretcher has a relatively simple design with three gears that you can put the stretcher into. Each gear having a more deeper and controlled stretch.
You simply lay on your back and onto the device so that it is mostly under your lower back. This way it relieves most of the tension in your lower lumbar and gives you an overall better posture. Depending on the user the pain can be relieved immediately or in a few days.
This back stretcher was also named #1 best back stretcher by Doctor Oz. The quality of the stretcher and features really makes the statement true!
- #1 Best Back Stretcher rated by us and Doctor Oz!
- Very light and super easy to bring from place to place
- Three gears for different types of pressure for your pains
- Relief is almost immediately when used!
- Great for both pain relief and posture support
This device comes with several parts, but don’t let that scare you away just yet. This device can be used to stretch the back, correct posture, and strengthen the back as well. And includes a soft padded cover for extra comfort. Every piece that comes with this system has a point that will relate back to making your back feel even better.
This set comes with instructions on how to use all of the parts to better your back, so there is a little bit of work that you will have to put into using this device instead of just lying down and stretching. However, that little bit of work will go a long way to making your back feel amazing. That’s why it’s a 3-in-1 stretching system!
- This is a 3-in-1 stretching system, to stretch the back, correct posture, and strengthen the back as well!
- The stretcher includes a soft padded cover for extra comfort.
- The purchase includes a full online video training package for faster results
Unlike the other back stretchers on this list, this one looks like it might hurt you. But you shouldn’t be worried about those little spikes; they’re actually there to help you. This kind of stretcher uses acupressure to try and contribute to strengthening your back.
This particular one comes with some exercises that you can do with it. The arc shape of the stretcher stretches your lower back more effectively than massage chairs, massage mats, and lumbar rollers. This can help especially with chronic pain that you are trying to get rid of.
- The stretcher uses acupressure to try and contribute to strengthening your back
- Comes with some exercises that you can do
- This stretcher works perfectly for chronic pain
If you’re looking to reduce the aches and pain in your lower to mid back then we highly suggest you take a look at the Lumbar Extender Back Stretcher; a pain relieving product designed to effectively stretch your back to improve both your flexibility and posture. And finally there are three different levels to give you the maximum stretch. Of all the back stretcher reviews we’ve written, this particular back-stretcher is one of the simplest ones to use.
- The ability to adjust the equipment to three unique levels each providing you with an increase in stretching.
- Reduces your pain and in some cases alleviates the pain altogether.
- Reducing the daily pain in just two 5-minutes sessions per day.
- The stretcher only weighs 3.2 pounds and can be folded “flat” for travel purposes. Hence why it’s so easy to transport the stretcher from place to place.
A back stretcher that was designed, developed and tested by experienced doctors within the medical industry. With the number of chronic back pain conditions reaching all-time highs, the “Ivation Lumbar Back Stretcher” was designed with the patient in mind to provide immediate pain-relief from the lower to upper back.
Aside from relieving back pain, this product also helps users to relax, rest better during sleep and to have a better posture while walking. Furthermore, use of this device will also help your body to release toxins and will improve blood circulation.
- Effective stretching as it was designed to provide the patient with pain-relief including but not limited to reduced back pain, better posture and better comfort during sleep.
- Better flexibility and physical performance.
- Quick pain-relief as you can focus only on the pain-induced area with “targeted” stretching where you’ll be able to focus on only the areas that are causing pain.
Why Use A Back Stretcher?
A back stretcher can be used in conjunction with yoga and other posture adjusters to help you reverse the pain that you are suffering from. Most of the time, a back stretcher will target the lower back and not the entirety of the back. If you want to decompress the entirety of your back, then you may need to invest in an inversion table and some yoga instead of just a stretcher. But that does not mean that a stretcher cannot be effective on its own.
Be careful when considering a back stretcher, though. While there are many kinds of pain that a stretcher can fix, there are types of pain that a stretcher can make worse as well. If you are using a stretcher and your back seems to get worse, then take a break from it. You may try a different back stretcher, but don’t do anything that will permanently hurt your back.
With all the options out there to help you relieve your back pain, it can be hard to find the option that really suits you best. These five options show what’s out there, and also are some of the best in their category. Hopefully one of them will suit you. If they don’t, then you know that there are other options out there for you to try. Back pain is one of the worst kinds of pain, but you don’t have to suffer from it forever.